It has been a while since I have posted. It is amazing how quickly you can let life consume you and totally blind you. I am happy to announce that I am back and excited to be in Denver for the 2014 Summer Conference of the American National CattleWomen. There is still time to get here before the events start on Tuesday. We have a lot to offer to local and state organizations in terms of guidance, and benefits. Be sure that your state organization is an affiliate with the ANCW and let us know what we can do for you to make things better.
As I said I am back on track. If you need some help getting your organization back on track let myself or your Region Director from ANCW know what we can do to help. There are a lot of exciting things to come out of the meetings this week make time to be in Denver!
No comments:
Post a Comment