Sunday, April 27, 2014

Awesome Opportunities

I have a passion for working with young people.  When I was asked to Chaperone the National Beef Ambassador team to the Delaware Valley A-Days, I was very excited.  I have watched these two fabulous young ladies interact with all walks of life and grow as young people while they were at it. This has been an absolutely fabulous opportunity, and I have one to offer to all of you, my readers.  We are hosting meeting in Ohio for the American National CattleWomen in Region I, where is Region I you ask?  Region I covers all states from New England to Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana, and north to Michigan.  This meeting is open to anyone, if you love beef, to eat to raise, anything you can come.   We are going to fabulous day filled with tons of information and lots of fun activities.  If you would like to attend we would love to have you.  Below is the registration form and an agenda of events, while the room block has run out there are still rooms available at the hotel and on Expedia they are offering the same price as our block. 



No comments:

Post a Comment